Wednesday 16 March 2016

Uplifting songs: updated


I am a complete music nut, I cannot go through the day without listening to music even once. I think its one of the most satisfying starts to my day and the songs that I pick can really influence my mood. So a long time ago I wrote a post about some of the songs that I find most uplifting (that I listen to), and then it was made into a playlist for you all to have a listen if you wanted to. Although my music tastes haven't really changed over the years because I listen to pretty much all genres of music, I wanted to update my list of favourite uplifting songs. So here they are;


Fight song: Rachel Platten

The Climb: Miley Cyrus

Outsiders: Against The Current

Therapy: All Time Low

Tidal Waves: All Time Low

Missing You: All Time Low

Follow Your Arrow: Kacey Musgraves

Skyscraper: Demi Lovato

Warrior: Demi Lovato

Believe In Me: Demi Lovato

This Is Me: Demi Lovato

Don't worry Now: Britt Nicole

Headphones: Britt Nicole

All This Time: Britt Nicole

The Sun Is Rising: Britt Nicole

Gold: Britt Nicole

Strong Enough: Stacie Orrico

Nightingale: Demi Lovato

Confident: Demi Lovato

I Am Invincible: Cassadee Pope

Beautiful With You: Halestorm

The Heart Of Dixie: Danielle Bradbery

Stormy: Hedley

Fly: Maddie And Tae

Help You Stand: Anthem Lights

Mean: Taylor Swift

Fight Forever: Anthem Lights

It Get's Better: Todrick Hall

Hold On: B*Witched

Check out the original playlist that still has some of my favourites in right here

Comment below or tweet me (@perksofrecovery) what some of your favourite uplifting songs are!
Have a wonderful day!
- Louise x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig