Sunday 18 September 2016

Through the web: Blogger love








As part of my choice to seperate the Perks of Recovery part of my life from my blogging, I revamped an old twitter account last week so that I could dedicate it solely to blogging. I thought it was a great way of giving a little more BTS information of my blogging, whilst letting you all see a little more of what makes me tick. It also means I'm not taking away the ideals behind POR since it's not actually a blogging account, but one of positivity and a healthy lifestyle (including Mental Health). In the last week I have been able to interact with so many new bloggers because of the new account and it's been a great way to gain some blogging inspiration because I'm constantly checking out new blogs. I thought I would share just a handful of the blogs that I've been binge reading (#sorrynotsorry, I've been going all the way back to the beginning on all of the blogs having a good old stalk read). 






vivatramp uk lifestyle blog book blog
http://www.vivatramp.co.uk/  

So, I'm pretty sure that I have actually gushed over Bee's blog before a few times but this blog is one that actually helped influence me in the start of my blogging journey. That mean's that I have been reading this blog for over 3 years now...wow. I've always been a big fan, I have empathised with all of the issues that Bee has shared on her little slice of heaven and I have lusted over all of the endless amounts of lists, book reviews and adventures that she has shown the world. I feel all warm inside when you see just how much her blog has grown into a successful little venture and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for her!



http://www.seethestars.co.uk/
See the stars is one of the blogs that I only began reading recently but I'm already a big fan. As I do with all of my favourites, I straight away follow them on every singe social media account humanely possible, including Bloglovin so that I don't miss out on any new posts. Sarah Lauren has one of those blogs that I love because there is no specific "niche". It contains golden nuggets from literally every category you could want; Lifestyle, Beauty, Fashion, TV & film and even Disney (I mean, who doesn't love Disney!)



http://www.saltandchic.com/
I have been reading Amy's blog for a couple months now tbh it's no surprise that her blog is so successful. I love the way she writes! Plain and simple. Whether your heart is with beauty, fashion, food lifestyle or travel, she has got you covered. Right now I'm thoroughly enjoying all of her University related posts (and basically anything under the "Lifestyle" tag. 



http://www.robowecop.com/
Needless to say I'm a bit obsessed with Rhianna's blog. I even went as far as reading all 72 pages of her posts! (I know, stalker much?) Robowecop is one of my go-to blogs for inspiration because just reading it has all new ideas and titles popping into my head. It's a huge example of my blogging goals and if for whatever reason you're not currently reading this (like you live on mars or something) then I strongly suggest you do!



http://www.ladywritesblog.com/
I've had a growing obsession with beauty products over the last year and it only intensified when I came across LadyWrites. Chloe is so lovely and I love how she shares all of her little blogging secrets with everyone, whether its from her perspective as part of her PR role or how she is able to save some money on all of her beauty buys. I've collected so many tips, purchased many products because of her (my bank account isn't as fond of her as I am) and learned about new kinds of life experiences at the hands of her knowledge. 


http://www.emtalks.co.uk/
While I originally started reading this blog for the nuggets of wisdom on fitness, I quickly became a fan of how versatile everything that Em blogs about. EmTalks is quite literally your compilation of a positive/healthy life, filled with fashion, beauty and travel as a bonus. There is something for everyone so you cannot go wrong. 


I hope you enjoyed reading about some of my new favourite blogs! I already have 5 other posts with a huge list of more blogger love to share!

If you'd like to follow me on my new Twitter then please click here

Love,
Louise x

Follow
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig