Sunday 2 October 2016

Back to uni stationary lust list



Whether you are heading back to your studies or you just REALLY enjoy a good old stationary binge when September comes about, it is that time of year again!

I like to use whatever excuse I can find to stock up on all of the most cutest looking notebooks, pencil cases and pens around. Nothing pleases me more than opening that NEW notebook, the one that smells like paper-y goodness – ready to be filled with ideas, endless lists and silly doodles (I mean, whether we make light of anything that actually goes in there is another question but still)… Here is my stationary lust list…



1. Revision note cards because it's never too early to start stocking up on these beauties!
2. Stationary set - you know, because everyone starts the new academic year with so much cool stationary...only to end up with a half chewed pen from god knows where by the end of the year.
3. Post it notes for all of your post-it needs.
4. weekly planner- because I love to plan things out and make it seem like I have my life together when I probably don't...plus it's just so darn fun!
5. Journal- for any thoughts, lists or academic words that naturally need recording.
6. Budget planner - a new way to try and stop me from spending money for no reason with the excuse of "it's for a blog post"
7. Pens- you can never have too many pens. Enough said.
8. Document file- I don't know about you but I always have scrap pieces of paper lying round the place that are actually important but end up in crumpled messes...this is perfect!



Whats your favourite part about the new academic year?

Love, 
Louise x

Follow
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig