Sunday 16 October 2016

Blogging goals




Ive always been one of those people that LOVES to make goals, lists and all forms of self improvement. The fact that I can make goals for my blog regularly makes me little list making soul super happy. Its always super motivating to be able to set targets for the amount of followers, readers,  posts I need to make etc and be able to smash those targets. Each time you meet one it's like you a have a personal little party.


I always express my views of statistics on Twitter (it's about quality not quantity) but still when you sit down and look at the numbers steadily growing, it gives you a warm fuzzy feeling in your tummy. I thought I would share some of my new blogging targets for between October and the end of the year. (Because who knows, we might meet the targets before then!)

Organisation

Instagram: I think it was near the end of September when I started my new Instagram account and you would think that because of how new it was, that I'd post regularly on it....I'm not that organised sadly. At the time of writing this, i am hoping that i will stick to the target of posting at least once every day.



Twitter: The Perks of Recovery twitter is doing really well, I have regulary tweeted every 2 hours (after 12pm) and once before that at 9am. Since that is still going well, actively tweeting and actually having a solid interaction with my Blog Twitter is my next goal. Maybe tweeting at least twice would be a good start!

Statistics

Things have really been gaining momentum since the beginning of the year (if you're new then you probably don't know that I basically stopped blogging at all-only on the rare occasions- throughout 2014-15). I guess that makes this blog technically nearly a year old! Because of this short span of time, I thought I would create realistic statistic goals that I hope to hit by the end of the year.


20,000 blog views

5.5k followers on twitter (for Perks of Recovery )

1k followers on Instagram

1000 on blog Twitter

300 followers on blog Instagram

50 likes on Facebook....yep, did I mention that I'm on Facebook. I promised myself I will actually use it now! 

100 bloglovin followers (click the little button at the end of the post!)

It's important not to make such a big deal out of things if you don't happen to meet the goals but they're fun to make in any case.  Do you have any goals that you want to meet before the end of the year?

Love,
Louise x
Follow
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig