Sunday 20 August 2017

The perfect girls night in!


So recently I have been staying at friends houses quite a lot and it's something that I really love doing. I may be 20 but staying with a friend and watching movies together, talking through the night and having a good old catch up is something I don't think I will ever really outgrow. Because I enjoy myself so much, I wanted to share with you guys some things that I think make the perfect girls night in/sleepover!

Baking/Cooking together

Recently I stayed with Emily at our friends house and as it has become a sort of tradition, we made fajitas and then the largest cookies you have ever seen. It smelt amazing and was a lot of fun making everything whilst having a good sing along to a music playlist and then eating the final products! 

Disney

Whether its a playlist of songs or a movie marathon, I'm always more than enthusiastic about this part of a night in. It's always really fun to watch old DCOM (Disney Channel Original Movie's) like The Lizzie McGuire Movie and relive childhood memories with friends and laugh about things you missed in the film as a kid that now are hilarious to you.

Karaoke

Not being able to carry a tune doesn't stop me from singing at the top of my lungs at every given opportunity (I like to think that I'm helping everyone else sound better haha). I spent a few hours doing karaoke with Emily last week before an unplanned sleepover and it was the best thing ever. We totally crushed all of the songs!

Matching pj's

This part is just for morale really but it just makes everything a little more fun when you emerge from the bedroom in matching pj's.

Pamper night

There is something so satisfying about sitting there with your friends, while you all look hilarious with your face masks on, painting your nails or trying out a new scent and having a good old chat to pass the time. 


What are some of your favourite things to do with your friends during a night in?


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig