Sunday 15 October 2017

Autumn goals and ambitions



Autumn/Fall is now here and as it has always been my favourite time of the year, I am in my element! There are so many things I want to do and places I want to go. Although things are getting more difficult to keep up with thanks to university and my placement, I have a very realistic list of things I want to get done this year (even with the bad British weather).
Enjoy!


My realistic bucketlist 🍁🍂🍃


🍁 Go for a walk at the nearest nature park to enjoy the changing colours
🍂 Grab my camera and give myself time for a little Autumnal photoshoot
🍃 Harvest all of my yummy fruit and vegetables that I have been growing this year
🍁 Bake pumpkin pie (I'm baking one for Emily soon so I will share my recipe in a post!)
🍂 Hnvest in some new autumn scented candles!
🍃 Make some apple cider...from scratch!
🍁 Have a Halloween movie marathon (everything from the Adams family/The Munsters to DCOM 🍂 Halloween classics)
🍃 Have a bonfire
🍁 Go stargazing
🍂 Carve the pumpkins I grew in the garden!
🍃 Bake spiced apple cupcakes
🍁 Dress up low-key Halloween to uni on the day!
🍂 Make caramel apples...I personally don't like them but everyone else does.
🍃 Make some homemade hot chocolate


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig