Sunday 22 October 2017

The Disney Tag


Something I have come across while browsing a few blogs is something called the Disney tag. those of you who have been reading this blog for a while or who follow me on Twitter will know that I am a die hard Disney fan. I've actually had so much fun writing this post because I played my Disney playlist the entire time for inspiration so enjoy!

1. Favourite Character - Belle
2. Favourite Princess - Pocahontas
3. Favourite heroine - Mulan
4. Favourite Prince - Flynn Rider from Tangled
5. Favourite Hero - I must admit that I've always had a love for Hercules
6. Favourite Animal - Pascal or Pegasus.
7. Favourite Sidekick - Mushu from Mulan
8. Favourite Villain - Hades from Hercules because he's so sassy 
10. Favourite Love Song - 'Tale as old as time' from Beauty and the Beast or 'I won't say I'm in love' from Hercules 

11. Favourite song - 'Zero to hero' or 'I won't say I'm in love' from Hercules 
12. Favourite villain song - 'Come little children' from Hocus Pocus
13. Least Favourite Song -
14. Favourite Kiss - Rapunzel and Flynn Rider
15. First Movie I ever saw - Fantasia or Snow White
16. Favourite classic - Beauty and the Beast
17. Songs that always get stuck in your head - 'Under the sea' from The Little Mermaid.
18. Favourite Pixar movie - Up or Inside out
19. Least favourite Pixar movie - Finding Nemo (sorry guys)

20. Favourite Sequel - any of the Tinkerbell sequels
21. Overrated movie - Cinderella
22. Underrated movie - Enchanted, Bolt or Brother Bear
23. Movie that makes me laugh - Frozen or Mulan (Literally for Mushu and Olaf)
24. Movie that makes me cry - Up, The Fox and The Hound or Inside Out, all I'll say is Bing Bong
25. Saddest Scene From Your Favourite Movie - When Bing Bong fades away in Inside Out
26. Saddest death - Ellie from Up
27. Favourite quote
28. Favourite Theme Park- Never been *cries sadly in corner*
29. Favourite Theme attraction- see above
30. Favourite Theme Park Show- see above


If you complete this tag be sure to let me know either on social media or in the comments. Or you could give your answers in the comments, I'd love to see what all your favourite Disney things are!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig