Sunday 9 October 2016

Halloween home decor lust list



So since doing my Stationary lust list the other day, I've been really excited to share more of my homeware obsession on my blog. This is a kind of avenue I have never taken in the past with my blogging but its so darn fun that I am probably going to bore you all to death with a regular lust list every few weeks. #sorrynotsorry

With Halloween fast approaching I went on Etsy to indulge myself in their spooky seasonal goodness and just had to share some of my Halloween decorating staples with you all. Enjoy! 


  1. Whether you are going to carve your own Jack o' lanterns or not, a little Ceramic pumpkin lantern is the way forward because it never turns to a gooey mess after a week or so!
  2.  The Pumpkin with "boo" calligraphy is so Pinterest worthy it's unreal!
  3. Forever a cushion/pillow lover. I can never have too many so the Nevermore Burlap pillow cover is just *heart eyes emoji*
  4.  Make even your morning coffee Halloween Apothecary Jars
  5. Wreaths aren't just for Christmas you know? Start that seasonal goodness right now with a  Halloween wreath
  6. Because it wouldn't be Autumn/Halloween without a Pumpkin pie scented candle


Happy Decorating!

Love, 
Louise x




Follow
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig